The National Dropout Prevention Center/Network has deep experience and recognized expertise creating and presenting professional development events for teachers, administrators, and practitioners. The topics listed here are among those most requested and relate to stakeholder involvement in dropout prevention, preparing a comprehensive dropout prevention plan, and providing supports for struggling students, all with the goal expanding opportunities for students at-risk of disengaging and dropping out of school to remain in school, graduate, and become successful postsecondary and in life. In addition to the specific topics noted here, we will tailor programs to meet your specific needs.
- Understanding Dropout Prevention
- Creating a Dropout Prevention Plan
- The Role of the Principal [or Mayor, School Board, Community, Business, or any Stakeholder or Stakeholder Group] in Dropout Prevention
- Alternative Schooling
- Risk Factors and Model Program Strategies
- Effective Strategies for Dropout Prevention
Contact email@example.com to discuss how we can provide one or more customized events for your school, school district, county, state, agency, or organization.