The National Dropout Prevention Center/Network has a breadth of experience in creating and presenting professional development programs for teachers, administrators, and practitioners. The topics listed here are among those most requested and relate to effective educational reform efforts, enhanced instructional practices by teachers and facilitators, and increased achievement by students. In addition to the specific topics noted here, we will tailor programs to meet your specific needs.
- Active Learning Through Learning Styles and Multiple Intelligences
- Effective Strategies for Dropout Prevention and School Improvement
- Mentor Training Seminar for Volunteers
- Mentoring for All Youth: Program Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Planning Effectively for School/Community Collaboration
- Proposal Development: Writing and Winning